On the group I help moderate, the question gets asked quite often
What are air or vent covers and do I need them?
I run them on all of my vents on my RV and here is why:
- Rain or Shine! Stale Musty Air, Smoke, and Cooking Odors Escape While Rain Stays Out
- Prevents Heat Build-up
- Made of High Density Polyethylene with maximum UV Protection
- Fits over most 14″ x 14″ Standard Roof Vents Installs easily!
So which ones do I use?
MaxxAir products and have been for 13 yrs on 2 different RVs.
Their website is here: https://www.airxcel.com/rv/maxxair/products/
You can also find them on Amazon, my favorites:
- White: https://amzn.to/2NFbYhC
- Black: https://amzn.to/3icuNXy
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.