There are two schools of thought on this:
- Those who say NO, too dangerous, risky, etc AND
- Those who say YES. I fall into this realm, we travel with it on to run the fridge assuming we don’t need the generator on. Here is when we turn it off:
- When traveling through tunnels(assuming we are even allowed).
- Filling up at gas stations.
- Filling up propane tank.
- When not using propane, we leave the tank turned off.
Any other times you can think off, let me know, I’ll update this FAQ.
Be sure to check out my youtube channel for video on various topics you see in my blog posts: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsppfSs3_Gt1BEJOgeJWbRg/